360° CURLS™ Curl Defining Complex
A unique, all natural ingredient system that provides 5-in-1 benefits to nourish + style.
- Increase curl elasticity
- Improve hair flexibility
- Hydrate hair/reduce moisture loss
- Strengthen hair by stabilizing bonds within the hair’s cortex
- Improve the texture of hair and create a smooth, polished appearance
With Curl Supreme™ 4-in-1 Hydrating Crème, soft, moisturized, and defined curls are well within reach! This premium moisturizer & styler is packed with natural oils and extracts to condition hair and add lustrous shine, as the all-natural 360° Curls™ Complex regulates moisture and supplies the right amount of curl definition for the job. Formulated with just enough hold to maintain your style, this smooth whipped crème is great for the coiliest of hair textures, as well as for those with moderately curly hair who want to style with less hold and more moisture.
After cleansing and conditioning
- separate soaking wet hair into 5 parts (4 quadrants of the head and the crown of the head),
- while hair is still soaking wet, distribute product through each section of hair, starting with the ends of the hair and working to the roots of the hair,
- apply product liberally for a tighter hold, or more conservatively for a lighter hold,
- style as desired,
- allow hair to air dry,
- (optional) for more volume, scrunch out hair while it is still wet.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut derived), Propylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids , Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Glyceryl Stearate, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut derived), Prunus Armenciaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Althea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow) Extract, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Squalane (Olive derived), Dehydroxanthan Gum, Emulsifying Wax, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol